Saturday 9 July 2011

Intro to Nature Rangers

  Hello, I am Kirsten Clare (A.K.A. KC) and I am going to present Nature Rangers to you. This blog isn't really a blog, but a web where nature is shared with everyone. In this web, I and my nature buddies will share with you the magic and wonder of nature. Come join us on our journey to discover the whole of the nature around us. This web also includes How - To games where you can look for species and study them.
  My nature buddies, Grasshopper, Ant, Ladybug and all the other species of animals all over the world would be pleased to hear from you and they would love to meet anyone.

  If you would like to enquire about anything about this website at all, feel free to post any comments about them. You are free to explore any part of this website, and I hope that you enjoy the activities that will pop about now and then in this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment